Monday, November 30

Tommy Williams works for channel 4







I'm THE KING? First I knew but nice to know people think of me that way.

As for me being the cause of Slopdosh breaking up......mmmmmm.......funny how I left and no-one could continue, but hey thats the price you pay when you let the person go who held it all together I suppose? But that was back in 89' and we were young and foolish and the meer fact that our sex appeal was a dangerous mix was bound to cause chaos. I ofcourse went on to (arguably) better things and have recently been comissioned by Channel 4 to spend three weeks in the USA to make a kind of 'rockumentory' with backing from a Los Angeles based film company. This will start production in June or July of 2007 and should be ready, providing the editing gets done ontime by the start of 2008 and will be showcased first in Sheffield.

Currently I am also looking for other film makers who may also be interested, more preferably someone I know who is willing to give up three weeks of their time in the summer of 2007 to take part, so anyone who's interested should PM me....oh did I also mention that I have access to a 24 track recording studio? Due to the fact that I would like a Sheffield band to provide the intro score. I have already been contacted by several US based bands (some of which will feature) to provide incidental and backing tracks for the film (when we are stateside).....but again until the final edit I can't say which or how much of each we'll be using.

The opening track we need HAS to be relevant to Sheffield as the film starts in Sheffield with a short history of music from the City from the past to the more recent including non-signed.

Again, I am open to suggestions so even if you can't come to the states any input or ideas will be an asset....so let me know.

Cheers

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1796270#post1796270



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is from 2006, and yet the media did not know who is he? great stuff folks! he is an obvious plant from the start. watch bev try to defend him lol

Anonymous said...

job done! what will owens say about this???????????????????????

Anonymous said...

I have just linked this up on stormfront and it was removed ffs

Anonymous said...

well i shall just pm it to all and sundry

Saltdean Sofa Soaker said...

game over now clubfoot!! or shall he try and say the emdia do not know lis nazi links, but thought he should be paid thounsands of pounds to do rock programme in the states.

look folks...flying pig...

Saltdean Sofa Soaker said...

Have you ever had one of those wet Sundays when theres not much else to do so you take a neb at some old photographs? Well I had such a day this weekend and had a fairly long walk down memory lane.

I found a picture of an ex-girlfriend from Sheffield which got me wondering how she is etc?

The girl in question was (at the time 1985) called Caroline Truelove and she lived near Firvale. I remember she had a sister called Michelle if I remember correctly?

If anyone knows how Caroline is or indeed her sister could they let me know either on here or via a PM.

Cheers

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=136329

the sad freak is stalking a woman who had lucky escape from his 20 years ago. now he looks like an asbo chav

Anonymous said...

Just watch for jock and bev to defend him over this. bev is searchlight btw

Anonymous said...

jock oldham works for japanese tv lulz

Anonymous said...

we will se that photo of tommy on front pages when he comes out just like sykes did ffs