Monday, November 30

Dave Howard supports Jews and israel




























So when faced with suicide bombers and threats to annililate an entire nation Israel should ask for a resolution at the UN ?

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1525291#post1525291



Why do I feel uncomforable with alot of the critisism of Israel on this forum , theres an undercurrent of anti-semitism in many posting .
What alternative does Israel have but to fight , if innocent Lebanese civilians are suffering It's a tragedy and everything the world community can do to help should be done but tell me WHAT ELSE COULD ISRAEL DO ?


http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1524739#post1524739

BUT WHY ARE THEY CELEBRATING HITLERS BIRTHDAY ON THEIR PRO BNP BLOG (TO MAKE US LOOK BAD FOLKS...)

9 comments:

Covert Exposed said...

but he openly acvts like neo nazi or stormfront/vnn/ and covert blog????

Anonymous said...

the coverts posted happy birthday cake for Hitler once on their blog...

Covert Exposed said...

I'm offended that you could even ask such a question.

To even suggest that the deaths of our servicemen and women in WWII might have been in vain is offensive to me.

My 89 year old godmother recently gave me a pin to wear in my lapel. It was a reminder of my late uncle, her brother, who died fighting to keep this country free. He was a flight sergeant and is buried in an unmarked grave in Belguim, having been shot down by enemy fire whilst returning from a bombing sortie over Nazi Germany.

To even suggest that Britain might have been a better country should Hitler have won the war is to besmirch the memory of my Uncle Harry.

My father served in the Royal Navy, and was sunk twice during WWII. He was one of the lucky ones who survived. My Dad is now 85. How dare you pose the question that he might have been better off if Hitler had won the war. Like many servicemen and women, he risked his life (and more than once) to keep our country free from the shackles of fascism.

To anyone who voted 'yes', then shame on you all.

Covert Exposed said...

TO THE ABOVE POST DAVE HOWARD SAYS:

Best post on this thread

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1250935#post1250935

Covert Exposed said...

I am not going to keep this blog updated for long as its done its job and the like. I could easily look through their accounts on stormfront and vnn (were they will praise hitler etc).

Anonymous said...

In case there's any doubt of identity I see Dave Howard uses "VARB" on his BNP forum account.

http://bnp.org.uk/members/varb/

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

In case there's any doubt of identity I see Dave Howard uses "VARB" on his BNP forum account.

http://bnp.org.uk/members/varb/


Well spotted

Anonymous said...

oy vey howardstein

concerned stormfront poster said...

he posted as yorkshire loyal on stormfront